Loving Kindness practice- Practicing this all week was normal for me. I have always been the type of person that shows kindness to all and care for others before myself. In the past, I look to it as a good deed for me. It makes me feel good about myself.
Listening to track #2 of the Integral Health CD was mesmerizing. The ocean sounds were peaceful and it reminds me of when I go to the Base at the park. It is bordered on the Anacostia River and across from it is Reagan National Airport. I go to sit and watch the planes take off and land. Hearing the waves of the waters bring me peace of mind.
These 18 minutes were not hard at all. Practicing it three times a week was a breeze and I have always tried to get my friends to go with me on the base to the park. It can be quite romantic!
The concept to Mental Workout is to practice as much as you can and in doing so, what you are practicing will become second nature and that is the mental workout.
I am sorry for the late submission every one!
Dianthe
No comments:
Post a Comment