1. Based on your reflections, and on a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being optimal wellbeing), where do you rate your A-physical wellbeing, B-spiritual well-being, C-psychological well-being? Why?
A- I rate my physical wellbeing-6. In January I had Upper Respiratory Infection for 3 weeks and I recently had strep throat for two weeks. I have arthritis in my left knee and just in the last week, I have been experiencing arthritis in my left hand and it is a horrible feeling. I rate my spiritual well being as a 9. I feel strong about God and his son Jesus. I do not go to church right now but I praise him in my own way and it works for me.I rate my psychological well-being as an 8. Since finishing my Associate's with Kaplan and trying to ransition into Business, I have been unsuccessful and my morale and self esteem about having a degree is low. I am being optimistic with almost being finished with the Bachelor's but I am hesitant to think about whether I will qualifyfor a better job or not. I have faith, but it is tarnished a little.
2. Develop a goal for yourself in each area (physical, spiritual, psychological).
My physical goal is to add exercise into my schedule at least 2 to 3 times a week and not overeat. i also plan to eat healthier than I have been used to since being sick. I believe that my recent bouts with UPI and Strep was a sign that I was not eating healthy and it definitely reachedd my mind of awareness. I understand and I will do what I need to in order to succeed in losing weight and being healthy.
My spiritual goal is to get in touch with my inner self, meditate and try to cleanse my mind and body.
My psychological goal is to learn all that I can and more and improve my self esteem by having faith.
3. What activities or exercise can you implement in your life to assist in moving toward each goal?
Relaxation and meditation will clear my mind and body of toxins, a vitamin plan will help to give me more energy and eating right (vegetables daily) will help my body get used to being healthy.
4. Complete the relaxation exercise The Crime of the Century. To hear this exercise, click here. Describe your experience. (What it beneficial? Frustrating? etc.)
I have tried accessing this site from 4 different computers and was not successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment