Review of my Unit 3 Personal Assessments to now:
In week 3 I rated my physical well being a 6 and now I rate it a proud 9-1/2. My upper respiratory and strep throat were minor setbacks. With the exercise of subtle mind and meditation, I believe that my body is controlled by my mind. I am now happy to say that the pain I felt from the arthritis in my left knee is no longer felt. I stopped taking the medication that I was prescribed, tossed the thought out of my mind and I am fine. I have also stopped feeling the pain in my hand and I feel great.
In week 3 I rated my spiritual well being as a 9 and that has also bumped up to a 9-1/2. I have a place to worship and do not worry about the how many times the plate is passed around. If I have it, I give and if I do not have it, I do not give anything. I no longer worry about what others think. God knows my heart and in the end, that is all I have to worry about.
In week 3 I rated my psychological well being as an 8 and I would say that I have improved a bit but I would not change the number at this time. There is a lot that I still struggle with as far as my self esteem and morale but the reasons change from week to week. I am however, working on those parts of my life with counseling. With time and practice of the exercises that I learned my psychological well being will improve.
I have implemented and made progress with all of my goals. I have put into practice by exercising weekly, when I eat I stop when I feel full and I have added vegetable into my daily routine. I am also meditating daily and working on improving my self esteem
My personal experience throughout this course has been rewarding. I am a better person mentally and physically and with the knowledge that I have learned in this course over the past 9 weeks, I am able to take the necessary steps toward maintaining and living a healthy life and continue to balance my life and help others by sharing what I have learned. From the beginning of reading the first few chapters, I started talking and sharing the great information of the mind and how to control it. I also share the meditation techniques and people enjoy it. I have always been a person that loved to help others and I now have another way of helping thanks to Health and Wellness. It has been a pleasure learning this course and I take the knowledge with me and continue to heal my well being.
Dianthe Clements
I am so glad to hear how well you are doing, you have put a lot effort and detail into your assessment and goals, it will pay off in the long run. It has been great being in class with you... keep the peace, keep the love, take it with you wherever you go, and whatever you do.
ReplyDelete